推荐提交AP，IB和AICE考试成绩，但不是必需。 结合高中课程完成一门或多门AP，IB或Cambridge AICE考试的申请人，应在 Common Application, Coalition Application,或QuestBridge National的测试部分自主提交分數。
文书#1 (字数要求: 100左右)
Why do these areas appeal to you?
文书#2 (字数要求: 0-125)
What is it about Yale that has led you to apply?
文书#3 (字数要求: 300个字符（35个词左右）)
Please respond in no more than 300 characters (approximately 35 words), to each of the following questions:
1. What inspires you?
2. Yale’s residential colleges regularly host conversations with guests representing a wide range of experiences and accomplishments. What person, past or present, would you invite to speak? What question would you ask?
3. You are teaching a Yale course. What is it called?
4. Most first-year Yale students live in suites of four to six people. What do you hope to add to your suitemates' experience? What do you hope they will add to yours?
Think about an idea or topic that has been intellectually exciting for you. Why are you drawn to it?
文书#5 (字数要求: 0-250)
Please respond to either one of the following prompts in 250 words or fewer. Indicate the number of the prompt you are writing about at the start of each response. – e.g. “Prompt 1”
1. Reflect on your engagement with a community to which you belong. How has this engagement affected you?
2. Yale students, faculty, and alumni engage issues of local, national, and international importance. Discuss an issue that is significant to you and how your college experience could help you address it.