文书#1 : U.S. Citizens or U.S. Resident (Optional) / 美国公民或绿卡持有者（选写） (字数要求: 0-750)
Responding to our Short Answer Questions is optional – but strongly encouraged.You may choose to answer any or all of the following questions
1. Tell us about something you have read/watched/listened to that made an impact on you. Tell us why it made an impact.
2. What else should we know about you? Take this opportunity to tell the Admissions Committee anything else you think we should know as we review your application for admission.
3. If you could create a new product, process, business, or organization, what would this entity look like? (We especially encourage applicants interested in the College of Business Administration or the Swanson School of Engineering to respond to this question.)
1. A hallmark of students in Pitt Honors is intellectual curiosity. Please describe how you have demonstrated intellectual curiosity in the past and how you expect to manifest that intellectual curiosity as a student at the University of Pittsburgh.
2. An important emphasis of Pitt Honors is working for the public good. Please describe how you have worked for the public good in the past and how you expect to continue to do so as a student at the University of Pittsburgh and after graduation.